At Kubide we have improved our Business Development department, with the goal of increasing our business scope; for that, we’re seeking for a proactive profile that could work, directly with the CEO and the CPO of the company, to head up the development of new business and PR strategy, assuming part of this new challenge.
Your main tasks, as BDM of Kubide, will be:
- Help to develop new business and PR strategy.
- Researching, build and acquisition of new prospects for Kubide.
- Use your industry knowledge and network to detect new business opportunities.
- Identifies probable competition and product roll-out data
- The preparation and execution of trade fair activities and participation in specialist conferences to complete our presence in the market.
- Improve the PR of the company with Business Angels, Investors, and VC.
We are looking for:
- An experienced Area Sales Manager with a relevant commercial educational background with a flair for technology, a completed business or technical degree is desirable.
- Relevant experience in a sales role with investors to speak the “language” of the customers.
- Experience within the entrepreneur’s sector
- A willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing fast-growing environment.
- Strong oral and written English language skills will be a must.
What do we offer?
- Work and live the daily life of a team focus on innovation.
- Be a member of an entrepreneur ecosystem motor.
- Company with international growth.
- Real labor flexibility. We focus only on milestones.
- Localization: Madrid.
- Range between 30-36K
- Bonus in a base to milestones
If you are interested, please, send us an email to [email protected] telling us about you, your experience, and why do you think this job is for you!